After a long wait the MWR Aquatic Training Center is open again for lap swim! Prior to registering for a lane, we ask that you please review these steps and requirements. Please be sure to follow all steps and meet all requirements or your request to reserve a lane will be denied and the space you reserved will be left open for another.
Steps to Register for a lane:
- Begin by selecting desired date and time. At this time we can only accept one reservation per person so default party size will be set to 1.
- Fully enter contact details including your full name, phone number, and email.
- Select “Add Message”
- In the “Add Message” type box, please include your CAC-ID number, your Unit number, the last 4 digits of your SSN, as well as if you are Active Duty, Dependent, or Retired status.
- Click “Request Booking” button.
- We’ll send you an email update on whether or not your request was approved.
- Once request had been approved, you’re all set. We’ll see you at your selected date and time.
Failure to meet all requirements will result in a denied request and your reservation will be left open for another.
- All contact information must be filled in in its entirety
- “Add Message” forum must include your CAC-ID number, your Unit number, as well as the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- “Add Message” forum must include if you are Active Duty, Retired, or a Dependent there of.
- This registration page is for Active Duty, Retired, and Dependent patrons ONLY. Civilians and Veterans please refer to Civilian and Veteran Lap Swim Registration page
We Here at the MWR Aquatic Training Center would like thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you back soon! If you have any questions comments or concerns about the registration process, please feel free to contact us at (562)795-2628 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click her to begin registering for a lane!