The Joint Forces Training Base is centrally located to many Southern California’s premier attractions, beautiful beaches, shopping, outdoorsy adventures and activities, as well as superb dining establishments. During your stay take a look at our Billeting Guest Service Directory for recommended local attractions, golf courses, restaurants and nightlife.
Please preview flyers (select Billeting Quarters, DVQs, OR General Suites) for more information.
Shared Quarters E1 to E4
Private Rooms (Males Only) E5 to E7
Private Quarters E8 to E9 & Officers
Mini Suites E8 to E9 & Officers
O7 & Above
O7 & Above
Parking Available – Required photo ID for base entry.
We strive for the satisfaction of all our guests and wish you a pleasant stay.
- A credit card, MasterCard, Visa or American Express, is required for all reservations although we do accept cash. The total balance is due upon arrival.
- Billeting requires 24 hours’ notice to cancel or make changes to your reservation. Refunds will be issued when you cancel or make any changes to your reservation more than 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival date, deducted a total of one (1) night’s stay.
- A no call, no-show will forfeit the reservation and be charged a total of one (1) nights’ stay. We will proceed to cancel reservation including additional nights.
- A $15.00 key deposit will be required at check-in. All keys may be returned to the Front Desk Receptionist or Key Drop Box located in Billeting Building 19.
- After hours’ check-in or registration must contact Front Desk Receptionist, prior to arrival during operational hours, for Drop Box Code.
- A one (1) nights’ stay will be charged if you stay past the scheduled checkout time.
- There is no smoking or vaping in our rooms.
- Pets are not permitted in the premises.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Joint Forces Training Base
4745 Yorktown Ave Bldg. 19
Los Alamitos, CA 90720-5176
Please contact the Billeting Front Desk at (562) 795-2124 for room rates and availability (Space A). We are open all week, Monday through Sunday, 7:00am to 8:00pm. On Federal Holidays the Front Desk is closed and during Holiday weekends the Front Desk closes at 5:00pm. We may extend our operational hours as needed.