After a long wait the MWR Aquatic Training Center is open again for lap swim! Prior to registering for a lane, we ask that you please review these steps and requirements. Please be sure to follow all steps and meet all requirements or your request to reserve a lane will be denied and the space you reserved will be left open for another.
Steps to Register for a lane:
- Begin by selecting desired date and time. At this time we can only accept one person per lane so the default party size will be set to 1.
- Fully enter contact details including your full name, phone number, and email.
- Select “Add Message”
- In the “Add Message” type box, please state if you are a veteran, enter your pass type, and pass number.
- Click “Request Booking” button.
- Watch your email. We’ll send you an update on whether or not your request was approved.
- Once request had been approved, you’re all set! We’ll see you at your selected date and time!
Failure to meet all requirements will result in a denied request and your reservation will be left open for another.
- All contact information must be filled out completely
- “Add Message” forum must include pass type and pass number
- Please state if you are a veteran in the “Add Message” forum
- This registration page is for Civilian and Veteran patrons only. Active and Retired Duty please refer to Military Lap Swim Registration page
We here at the MWR Aquatic Training Center would like thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions comments or concerns about the registration process, please feel free to contact us at (562)795-2628 or send us an email at email@example.com
Click here to begin registering for a lane!